Here’s a GREAT opportunity!
Well, most of you have heard the interview I had with Andrew Verity in 2008 (the free sleep interview you received from opting in to www.sleepfrontier.com) – now you get the chance to learn from Andrew himself, in Sydney THIS MONTH!
Andrew Verity, world Neuro-Training expert and author, is in Australia, and is running two days of
Specific Skills Intensives.
These days are not designed specifically around sleep, but you will certainly learn information that will help you sleep. And don’t miss the other life skills he’ll be teaching.
I am absolutely recommending these days because of
- The rarity of the opportunity to learn directly from Andrew (he teaches all around the world)
- The level of expertise of the teachings – the only people that teach this information are the one’s Andrew has specifically trained to do this
- Years of personal experience with some of the technologies. e.g. I was a reading dyslexic (and unable to ride a 2 wheeler bike etc) until I was about 30 years old, no-one had even figured it out (including me, I just thought I was a ‘bad student’, and never read a book ever!) – through school and university – and the technologies here will help fix that permanently. I have had many other breakthroughs using technologies developed by Andrew – too numerous to mention here. He will help you optimise your life.
- The empowerment that it will give you in your life.
Day 1 – Saturday February 28, 2009
Keen Mean Mind – Live without dyslexia
Food is the Best – A new story for allergy sufferers
Regain peace of mind and restful sleep, set and achieve goals. Dyslexia patterns create brain fatigue, fuzzy thinking, lack of focus, lack of brain nutrients, worry about results. These are only related to unidentified allergies, digestive problems, repetitive eating.
Day 2 – Sunday March 1, 2009
Excel at Sport – improve your muscle performance
Feed the Glands – train your adrenal glands to handle stress
Learn how to calm the nervous system. Excessive exercise and long hours of training, can fatigue your muscles, cause pain, create adrenal stress and anxiety, alter eating patterns, disturb hormones, all of these disrupt sleep.
These days will change your life, and the way you see it.
- Reduce stress at work and at home
- Learn about the magic of your body’s systems
- Exact strategies to take home for yourself and others
- Know and enjoy the foods that create better energy
- Learn powerful skills for your mind to be working at its optimal level
- Improve your individual performance, stamina and endurance
Early bird price – If you pay in full before Tuesday February 17, 2009
Price per day is normally $ 390.00 per day – but the early bird price is $ 295.00 per day. (Save up to $ 190.00 by booking early for both days.)
And yes, you can book for each day individually.
BONUS: You will receive DETAILED MANUALS with each day of the Specific Skills Intensive.
Venue: The Grand Hall, Mosman Art Gallery and Community Centre, cnr Short and Myahgah Road, Mosman NSW. 9am – 5 pm both days.
For more information please contact Geraldine Gallagher, Life Energies Centre, PO Box 314, Mosman.
Phone + 61 2 9960 1898.
Email Geraldine at email@example.com
There are limited spaces at the seminars, so please book early. (And you’ll need to get in before all his fans book too – don’t dilly dally!)
(Are you a health practitioner? Ask Geraldine about Instructor Training in early March.)
I can’t recommend this information highly enough.
Email Geraldine NOW, to secure your seat.
PS To find out more about Andrew Verity and Neuro-training visit his website http://www.neuro-training.com and his blog http://www.neuro-training.com/blogsc. (And please, don’t be turned off by his expertise, he teaches in simple and practical way.)